You are invited to attend the 66th Annual Meeting of The Casey Key Association on January 19, 2023. In-person sign in will begin at 5:30 PM in EDT (US and Canada). The business meeting will be called to order at 6:00 PM.
Each member will be required to register in advance for this webinar, to do so, please visit mycaseykey.com, or simply copy and paste this link into your browser:
If you are unable to attend, it is imperative for you to send in your proxy. Please email your completedproxy to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to, CKA Proxy, P.O. Box 516, Nokomis, FL. 34274.
Your votes are required to
- Approve the 2022 Annual Meeting minutes,
- Elect Officers and Directors for 2023,
- Approve the 2023 Budget and the 2024 membership dues.
Key highlights this year will include:
- Sarasota County Public Works / Bridges Projects for 2023 road project for both North and mid Casey Key Road.
- Casey Key Shoreline Resiliency Program – Update
- Sarasota County Sheriff’s Department – Security
Please note, to vote, your 2023 CKA dues must be paid. The CKA membership for 2023 can be paid on-line , or if you prefer to mail a check, please complete the application enclosed andreturn it with your check prior to the annual meeting.