2021 CKA Board Meeting Minutes
2021 CKA ANNUAL MEETING REGISTRATION
You are invited to attend the 64th Annual Meeting of The Casey Key Association on January 21, 2021. Early sign in will begin at 5:30 PM in EDT (US and Canada). The business meeting will be called to order at 6:00 PM.
***Due to social distancing, this meeting will be held via a Zoom Webinar ***
If you are new to Zoom, you may find their instructions for Joining and Participating in a Webinar helpful (be sure to click on the appropriate link under “Webinar Controls” at the bottom for the details on participation). Zoom should install itself automatically when you join the meeting, but you may also download it here. Please feel free to contact me if I can help you figure things out ahead of time.
You will be required to Register in advance for this webinar: REGISTER HERE
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the CKA Annual Meeting.
During the meeting, you will be asked to vote on the following items:
- Approval to adopt an amendment to the CKA By-Laws to reflect a language change for “in-person” meetings. You can review here. Amendment to the CKA By-Laws
- The minutes of the January 23, 2020 Annual Meeting will be on the agenda for approval. You can review here. 2020 CKA Annual Meeting Minutes
- Approval of the 2021 CKA Budget.
- Approval of no change to the 2022 CKA Membership Dues.
- Election of the 2021 CKA Officers and Directors. You can review here. 2021 CKA Election of Officers and Directors
We ask members to submit their proxy/ballots by email, or regular mail, before the meeting. If you can’t, or choose not to, membership vote during the meeting will be conducted via a live poll, or you may text your vote to the number provided during meeting. Please remember that your 2021 dues must be paid in order to vote.
Speakers this year will include:
- Sarasota County Sheriff’s Department – Security
- Sarasota County Public Works regarding the final design and timeline for the 2021/2022 road project for both North and mid Casey Key Road
- Casey Key Beach Ecosystem Preservation Project – Phase I Findings. You can review here. H&M Engineering Report – Phase I Findings
To ask a question:
- Type your question into the Q&A box. Tap Send. …
- When the speaker does reply to the Q&A, you will see a reply in the Q&A window.
- If the speaker answers your question live (out loud). You will see a notification in the Q&A window that the host plans to do this.
Please contact me, or any of the CKA board members with any questions you may have regarding the upcoming meeting.
Lisa Napolitano, President